Published on December 3rd, 2013 | by Reporters Desk0
Rules to Remember at Belmont Shore Christmas Parade
The Long Beach Police Department is encouraging all attendees to comply with all laws at the annual Belmont Shore Christmas Parade, which is scheduled for 6 p.m. Dec. 7.
– Allow yourself plenty of time to find LEGAL parking.
– Sidewalk areas and center medians CANNOT be reserved with personal property until 5 p.m.
– The public is also reminded that the law strictly prohibits the consumption of alcoholic beverages on public property.
– Laws regarding under-age drinking and/or possession of alcohol will also be enforced.
– Street vendors selling items without a business license are subject to citation or arrest and may have their property confiscated.
– NO dispensing of Silly String … violators may be cited for littering
– Parade goers are reminded to report any suspicious activity immediately to the nearest officer or by calling 9-1-1.
Affected streets closures and times are as follows:
– Livingston Avenue will be closed from Ocean Boulevard to Second Street at 2 p.m. for staging parade participants
– At 4 p.m., all north/south streets from Quincy to Claremont Avenues will be closed up to the immediate alleyways that run parallel to 2nd Street on both the south and north sides
– Second Street will be closed from Livingston Drive to Bayshore Avenue at 5 p.m.
– All roads should be reopened to traffic by 11 p.m.
No widget added yet.