- PICK OF THE VINE, SEASON 11: 87% – SWEET : LA Bitter Lemons on Pick of the Vine
- Drew Fitzsimmons on Fortinbras Takes Off with Laughter Where Hamlet Ends
- Dave Barton on Review of LB Playhouse’s “The Changeling”: Whoa Nelly!
- THE CHANGELING (LONG BEACH PLAYHOUSE): 75% – BITTERSWEET : LA Bitter Lemons on Review of LB Playhouse’s “The Changeling”: Whoa Nelly!
- Watch out for the QFilm Festival on The QFest is Coming
- Ross Says I Do on David W. Ross Says I Do
- Brian W Wallis on Update on Stoneface at Sacred Fools
- Blaire Chandler on The Tragedy of Macbeth at Studio Theatre–An experiment that deserves repeating
- g on Meme Cats with Nine Lives
- Jerome M on The Tawdry Backside of Broadway
Tag Archives: Stephen Good
By John Farrell, Theater Critic Summer in Los Angeles means, amongst other things, free Shakespeare, and not just from San Pedro’s resident company Shakespeare by the Sea. There are performances in the San Fernando Valley, in the San Gabriel Valley … Continue reading