- PICK OF THE VINE, SEASON 11: 87% – SWEET : LA Bitter Lemons on Pick of the Vine
- Drew Fitzsimmons on Fortinbras Takes Off with Laughter Where Hamlet Ends
- Dave Barton on Review of LB Playhouse’s “The Changeling”: Whoa Nelly!
- THE CHANGELING (LONG BEACH PLAYHOUSE): 75% – BITTERSWEET : LA Bitter Lemons on Review of LB Playhouse’s “The Changeling”: Whoa Nelly!
- Watch out for the QFilm Festival on The QFest is Coming
- Ross Says I Do on David W. Ross Says I Do
- Brian W Wallis on Update on Stoneface at Sacred Fools
- Blaire Chandler on The Tragedy of Macbeth at Studio Theatre–An experiment that deserves repeating
- g on Meme Cats with Nine Lives
- Jerome M on The Tawdry Backside of Broadway
Tag Archives: Jonathan Lamer
By John Farrell, Theatre Critic Like his play, Hamlet, Shakespeare’s The Tragedy of Macbeth is so filled with memorable lines, memorable speeches, that seeing it onstage is a little bit of an English quiz. The Witches? Who can forget “Double, double, toil and trouble”? How … Continue reading